Subject: Nomination of Chair for ECC
From: "Vibeke Hansen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 15:20:20 +0300

To ECC Lists A + ECC mail reflector

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform that an application has been received in response to 
the 
<https://www.cept.org/ecc/groups/ecc/client/meeting-documents?flid=31607> 
call for candidate for Chair of the ECC.

The administration of Germany has nominated 
<https://api.cept.org/documents/ecc/84858/ecc-24-nom-08_nomination-for-chair-of-ecc-christiane-seifert-> 
Chris Seifert for the post of ECC chair.

The appointment for ECC chair, will be made at the next ECC plenary meeting 
to be held from 5th to 8th November 2024.

Best regards,

Vibeke Hansen

Webmaster editor

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/